The 12th Season of IPER’s WWF, a Marketing Wrestling for the Product Launching Simulation is scheduled on 21st April 2018. Its a platform for students to showcase their skills in the field of Marketing & Product Management through Simulations. This practice is a regular feature of the management curriculum at IPER, designed every year to make students understand the competitive and strategic moves to launch value-added products.
The Marketplace Simulation is a platform to apply the theoretical knowledge into the business marketplace (virtual business environment). This type of Marketplace Simulations are designed to help students with
- Experimenting the business strategies and implementing the business Ideas.
- Cognizant of the competition that helps to discover their own business and marketing stratagems.
- Applying their business ideas in a competitive yet risk-free environment that develops their understanding of business.
- Emphasizing on the functional integration at the tactics and strategic levels.
- Encouraging Creative Thinking
- Enhancing the intellectual skills including leadership, teamwork, decision making and problem-solving skills.
IPER WWF Marketplace Simulations:-
In the event, students will focus on various aspects and business strategies of the product launching simulation that includes:
- Prepare a launching plan.
- Create a launching campaign
- Presentation of the launching plan.
- Undertake a market visit and understand the consumer and market need.
- Online and offline Promotion in trade fare and on the social media platform.
- Launch a new product.
Products to launch in WWF 2018 will be
- Baked Cake
- Floor Cleaner
- Mouth Wash
- 27th March 2018 – Registration of Teams
- 27th March 2018 – Product Allocation
- 10th April 2018 – Brand Registration
- 14th April 2018 – Market Visit
- 21st April 2018 – WWF-2018 Season XII
It’s time for the MBA Iperians to showcase their skills and knowledge in the field of Marketing & Product Management through Simulations. Best wishes to all the Teams!