Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company with over 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites conducted an online aptitude exam for candidates today for approx. 84 shortlisted candidates at IPER Campus.
These days online exams are a vital part of the selection process for various companies.
Online exams serve as an excellent tool to assess a candidate’s general logic, problem-solving and language abilities, and aptitude tests generally forms the first step for selection.
A quick glance at the different areas of the exam that a student has to face:
- Verbal ability that checks student’s language and communication skills.
- Quantitative Aptitude to test the basic fundamentals of mathematics.
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning focuses on the logical and analytical abilities of a student. In the data-interpretation part, questions appear in the form of evaluating graphs, charts, pie-diagrams and then performing the necessary calculations/evaluations put forward by the questions.
Good preparation is a must and the some of the things to keep in mind for clearing such exams would be,
- Developing the habit of general reading. A newspaper of quality would suffice for the same and should give you sufficient practice to help you solve reading comprehension questions.
- Develop conceptual clarity for grammar based questions .Focus on grammar fundamentals and then on learning rules.
- For mathematical ability, school level basics should be spot on – and then a little bit of practice of question types that appears in quantitative aptitude should see you through. Along with that, work on your calculation speeds and use methods for quicker calculation.