Think of a management career, and the first thing that would come to your mind – would be the entrance exams. One of the entrance exams to an MBA program is CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test) . CMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) , once every year . Admissions in all Management programs offered by AICTE approved institutions will be given to candidates who clear CMAT.
Tentatively, AICTE will conduct CMAT in January 2017.
Entrance exams are the crucial and feared too. As aspirants we need to understand and bear in our mind that – preparation holds the key. Set study mechanism and rules for ourself, and ensure that we adhere to it. There are youtube videos on CMAT preparation that one can refer to set his/her study mechanism. Also get hold of CMAT syllabus, to understand the exam components. Basically, exam has three components: concept driven, practice intensive and environment sensitive. Concept driven exam-component is based on questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation and Language Comprehension. Practice intensive component would be questions based on Logical Reasoning. General Awareness questions belong to environment sensitive component of the exam.
Go to the official website of AICTE-CMAT and see the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. Here you can also read the essential things –
- Students hold graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Those students are in final year of their graduation so they can also apply by providing the information of their results which is announced before the CMAT exam starts.
- First of all, visit the website and click on the link which shows “CMAT Application Form”. Then you will require a valid email id and password to register for it.
- After that, login into the CMAT account and start filling the rest of the form.
- The application form asks the students to select 3 their preferable cities and dates in which they are comfortable to appear for this test.
- Always make sure that entered details are correct and checked it thoroughly before click on the submit button.
- The procedure will be accomplished only when you did the payment of examination fees which has two options –online and offline.