In this article lets discuss about preparing for online aptitude tests, general knowledge and reasoning tests that are a common feature of Campus placements. Campus placement is a crucial task for each and every student, whether you score great or good in your academics, whether you are an athlete or have immense experience in extra curriculum activities, none of it matters unless you are prepared to appear for the campus placements.
Every year different companies and their officials visit IPER for recruiting the students to be employees of their prestigious company, be part of it and grow with the growth of the company. Most companies have criteria set to select the students for recruitment. Various companies like Capital Via Global Research Ltd, SBI Life Insurance and Colgate Palmolive, etc., have conducted an online test of Aptitude and reasoning for campus selections.
As there are new and effective ways coming up for everything, the online test is becoming a trend for the new age of recruitment as well. Students now face the difficulty of finding the resources and methods of studying or preparing for the online tests for the campus placement.
How to prepare for Online Aptitude tests:
Preparing for the campus placement test is not an easy task and it can never be done in a week or two. You have to give it time of at least 5-6 months to prepare for it. The campus placement test should be taken seriously and must be prepared for it accordingly.
- Shortlist the companies you want to prepare and work for.
- Find the online resources for the online campus placement test.
- Spend at least an hour per day for the preparation of online campus placement test.
- Take help from your faculty members regarding the queries you have for the placement.
- Be actively involved in the online campus placement preparation forums and groups.
Tips to prepare for campus placement test:
- Go through the old subjects you studied in previous years of college.
- Understand the company you are willing to work for, understand their method of working and know what they look for in the candidate they are going to hire.
- Be clear about the designation you want to work as in the company, study the job profile and the responsibilities that the candidate will get when hired.
- Start preparing for the online campus placement test 5-6 months before the day of it.
These placement tests include aptitude test, logical reasoning and verbal ability tests. It is not easy to crack these tests but making a good schedule to prepare for the placement test and being dedicated to it will help you gain success in these tests.
Students preparing for campus placements should attend all the training sessions offered at the campus by the Career centre. Students should also regularly make use of online resources for updated information and practice. Some free online campus placement test resources are: