Placement Success Stories
February 2014 brought bunch of good news w.r.t. IPER’s campus placement drive for 2012-14 batch. Pending confirmation from companies started pouring in and it gives me immense pleasure to announce the following results:
- MMFSL (Mahindra & Mahindra Fin. Services Ltd.) announced the result of their Psychometric test and subsequently confirmed the selection of 2 students (PGDM:01, MBA:01) for “Management Trainee” position with a package of 4.8+ lakh/annum
- AV Entertainment declared the much awaited result of their corporate presentation and they selected 1 student from IPER’s MBA Programme for “Business Associate” position with a package of 3.1 lakh/annum
- Jaro Education selected 2 students from IPER’s PGDM Programme as “Manager- Career Development” with a package of 4.26 lakh/annum
- Easy Home Infrastructures Ltd. selected 1 student from IPER’s MBA Programme
- Redington India Ltd. selected 1 student from IPER’s MBA Programme with a package of 3.5 lakh/annum
IPER’s campus placement drive for 2012-14 batch is in full swing; as of Feb 2014, 58 companies across various sectors/industries extended their offers to IPER’s students. Recently Airtel (Company# 34) visited IPER’s campus on 28th Feb’ 14 to recruit RTM (Rural Territory Manager) for MP-CG circle.
Bharti Airtel Ltd. is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Head-quartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Airtel started the recruitment & selection process at IPER with an AV clip about “Airtel- a journey of first”, the four minute video clip shown the Airtel’s journey from 1995 (India’s 1st Pvt. telephone service provider) to 2012 (India’s largest telecom operator to become the world’s fourth-largest operator in terms of subscribers).
In Pre-Placement Talk/Presentation, company representative spoke about job profile, Airtel’s work culture & its mission/philosophy, why Airtel?, company’s product range and how the journey will be for new recruits i.e. from RTM to ZBM (Zonal Business Manager). Airtel offered a package of 3.3 lakh per annum for RTM position.
Bharti Airtel’s campus recruitment process started with a Group Discussion.
- No. of Student’s participated in GD – 28 (PGDM: 13, MBA: 15)
- Student’s cleared GD & appeared for Online Test & PI – 18 (PGDM: 09, MBA: 09)
- Finally Short-listed Students – 10 (8 Confirmed + 2 in Pipeline)
IPER wishes them a bright future!
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. IPER makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, to time, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
The views expressed here are that of the author.